Providing superior service to Marin County property owners since 1978
- Over 34 years of successful real estate sales experience.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), professional designation awarded by Seniors Advantage Real Estate Council which signifies that Bill possesses the experience, knowledge and desire to serve and support his mature clients.
- Full service licensed real estate broker—new construction and land specialist
- Member of Marin All Star Networking Group and Marin’s top selling real estate office year in and year out.
- Since 1982 affiliated with Frank Howard Allen Realtors, currently Coldwell Banker- more than 20 offices and over 500 real estate professionals covering Marin, San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa counties
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Planning and Management University of California at Davis, 1978
- Offers a proven full service sales program designed to sell your property in a timely manner for the highest price
- Over 30 years of full time real estate experience and in depth knowledge of all phases of real estate sales, negotiations, marketing and development
- Professionally trained transaction coordinator
- We Believe in a Team Approach, and Guarantees Complete Customer Service and Satisfaction
A Full-Time Licensed Assistant
- Part of our team approach includes having a full-time licensed sales coordinator, Ginette Kenney.
- She has superior customer service skills and is proficient at administering all aspects of the escrow process.
- Additionally, she has worked in real estate for over 14 years.
- She was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana and has lived in the Bay Area for over 24 years.
- She has been professionally trained by the number one real estate training company in the country, Mike Ferry systems.